Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Name: Joshua Leo Petry but I go by LEO

Joshua (Yah-shu-wah) Yiddish
Leo (Lay-oh) German
Petry (Pe-tree) British-German


Extended surname: Bittel (Bit-eel) Of Franconian
To which the English translation would be 'The Town Crier'


In response to the music I hear. Music and Hollywood is missing it's roaring lion. I have come to take an entry level position and become an executive in a blink of an eye. I've gone through a twenty year long training to get to this point. First I inspired Robin Rihanna Fenty then I help create Lana Del Rey. Giving LDR my word of mouth and ability to use my Bittel coat of arms. Creating her Royal ability to cry/sing. As well as Rihanna. Except I gave her a crown through my ability to have complete freedom of imagination which my coat of arms grants me through the two unicorns displayed. Yet I was raised in a way which I had no idea about my family legacy. I was only able to feel and see what it all is. Without the titles and explanations behind them. Until recently when Lana Del Rey came out with her Honeymoon Album did I begin to research the legacy behind me. The only things i knew of my hereditary legacy was about my Great Great Grandfather Leo Bittel who was a headmaster and refused to burn school books when Adolf Hitler came around to. And Claus Von Stauffenberg who attempted to assassinate Adolf Hitler. Growing up with these hero's in my conciseness. Knowing there is something coming in my future that I don't yet know but will. Has always been a treasure at the end of the rainbow effect for me. I still have a lot to learn about this legacy but for now I am focused on achieving my goals here in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment